Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br> on 2004/09/02 16:59:32 UTC

Re: Castle and automatic "master" Component or Kernel instantiation?

Now this is solved. You only have to decorate your component like this:

[AvalonComponent( "Name", Lifestyle.Singleton, Activation.Start ) ]
public class MyStartableComponent : IMyService
{

}

This component will be started as soon as its dependencies are satisfied.

Cheers,
hammett