Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Jodi Bosa <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/13 01:29:43 UTC

POST body in request_rec

how do I access the BODY contents for a POST request?

Also, r->method shows "POST" and apr_table_get(r->headers_in,
"Content-Length") returns 300 bytes, but yet r->clength says 0.

thanks

Re: POST body in request_rec

Posted by Ben Noordhuis <in...@bnoordhuis.nl>.
Hi Jodi,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 01:29, Jodi Bosa <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how do I access the BODY contents for a POST request?

You need to register an input filter for that.

> Also, r->method shows "POST" and apr_table_get(r->headers_in,
> "Content-Length") returns 300 bytes, but yet r->clength says 0.

r->clength is the size of the response body.