Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Andrew (Tver)" <a...@etver.com> on 2000/08/28 20:23:32 UTC

Re[2]: lost some chars from my charset after parsing

Hello Jon,

JS> Andrew,

JS> Thanks for the bug report.

>> Hello All,
>>
>> I have experiment with adding to template all
>> windows-1251 chars
>>
>> 1. as template text - I have lost some chars from my charset after parsing

JS> How about sending "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@periapt.com> a copy of that file
JS> so that he can do testing?

>> 2. as value for macro - all OK.

JS> I have no idea what you are saying here.

>> Where is the reason?

JS> It is most likely a bug.

JS> -jon

After last Velocity CVS-updating, Test running (and template.toString()) became
silent :-( - nothing output at all. So now I can not reproduce
anything...

--
Best regards,
 Andrew                            mailto:a@etver.com

Re: Re[2]: lost some chars from my charset after parsing

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com>.
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Andrew (Tver) wrote:
>
> I think Dave is just trying some things out. The lines
> that output the final result are commented out. It will
> come back soon. Dave, what's the plan there should we
> be generating output a new way with the goodies you've
> added?

Sorry I forgot to add:

If you want to see the output in src/java/org/apache/velocity/Test.java

add

System.out.println(template.toString())

at the end and you'll be able to see everything again.

We'll fix this shortly, we're just integrating some
new code :)

jvz.

--

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@periapt.com

Re: Re[2]: lost some chars from my charset after parsing

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com>.

--

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@periapt.com