Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Demo App <fn...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/27 11:21:02 UTC

Facet count is incorrect with Collapsing feature

I am getting different facet count for the same request. After server start, I am getting the correct count, but in subsequent request it is giving me incorrect count.

Here is details of setup.

Solr 8.8.0 Solr Cloud (Single node) with Collection (products) having only one shard.
Using dismax/edismax query parser.

http://localhost:8983/solr/products/select?defType=edismax&rows=50&fl=ProductName,Description,Flavor,GroupKey,score&q=product-serch-term&fq={!collapse field=GroupKey}&facet=true&facet.field=Flavor&facet.field=Size&qf=Description^0.6 ProductName^0.4

Collapsing is working correctly, but received different facet count even for the same request
Could not understand the issue here ? Is there any issue with Cached data?