Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Punnoose, Roshan" <pu...@bah-systems.com> on 2006/09/27 18:45:53 UTC

module name

Hey,

I have a custom module named myproject.mar, but the name of the module
in the module.xml is security. In my axis2.xml I refer to the module as
security and not myproject.mar; however, axis says it can't find this
module. I think it only looks at the file name and not the module.xml
name for the QName(name) in which it checks msgContext.isEngaged(QName).

Here is where I think the problem rises from, not sure though:

ArchiveReader.java (readModuleArchive function):

module.setName(

                                new QName(

DescriptionBuilder.getShortFileName(

archiveFile.getServiceName())));

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039

Re: module name

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Punnoose;

Name of the module always be the name of the mar file.

Thanks
Deepal

> Hey,
>
> I have a custom module named myproject.mar, but the name of the module
> in the module.xml is security. In my axis2.xml I refer to the module
> as security and not myproject.mar; however, axis says it can’t find
> this module. I think it only looks at the file name and not the
> module.xml name for the QName(name) in which it checks
> msgContext.isEngaged(QName).
>
> Here is where I think the problem rises from, not sure though:
>
> ArchiveReader.java (readModuleArchive function):
>
> module.setName(
>
> new QName(
>
> DescriptionBuilder.getShortFileName(
>
> archiveFile.getServiceName())));