Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by em...@vallourec.fr on 2002/03/08 18:20:20 UTC

Réf. : RE: HP-UX 10.20 Building mod_jk

It seems that there is no select.h on this server ...
Do you know how to get it ?

                    "PELOQUIN,JEFFREY
                    (Non-HP-Boise,ex1)"        Pour :  'Tomcat Users List' <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
                    <jeffrey_peloquin@n        cc :
                    on.hp.com>                 Objet :      RE: HP-UX 10.20 Building mod_jk

                    08/03/2002 17:59
                    Veuillez répondre à
                    "Tomcat Users List"

Is sys/select.h in your PATH?