Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Nathaniel Stoddard <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 16:01:58 UTC

JAAS configuration

I'm having some problems getting security to work in Jackrabbit.  Right now,
I'm using the SimpleLoginModule.  However, it looks like whatever you type
in, gets you through the door (using the WevDAV web application).  I'd like
to get Glassfish wired up correctly so Jackrabbit delegates to a realm I've
configured in Glassfish.  The question is how the heck do I do that?

I've already updated the "login.conf" file to include:

Jackrabbit {
        org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule required;
};

Here's my security element from my " repository.xml" file.

<Security appName="Jackrabbit">
    <AccessManager class="
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
    <LoginModule class="
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule" />
</Security>

I found some obscure example online that mentioned this change, so I gave it
a shot.  (Still just lets everything through).  Can anybody give me a bit of
help on this?