Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jack , Zhan Hua Ping" <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/30 15:08:00 UTC

SSL causes Exception

Thank you for reading this and trying to help me.

This morning, I checked log again, I found one, the only one:

in stdout_20051228.log
Exception in thread "http-8443-2" java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException:
	at java.lang.Object.notifyAll(Native Method)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1216)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It seems that Tomcat SSL doesn't work well.
I just set http on 80, and uncommented the ssl connector, & generated
self-signed certificate with keytool.

Jackzhp@hotmail.com

MSNŽ Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.