Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Praveen Peddi <pp...@contextmedia.com> on 2003/06/30 20:30:55 UTC

session management w/o using Axis specific classes

Is there any way to implement session management in the soap services w/o using any axis specific classes.
The requirement is that all my soap services should be independent of the soap tool kit.

To get the access to HttpSession, I think I need to use axis specific classes (org.apache.axis.MessageContext). If I use axis specific class, Does all the clients have to use Axis also?

I have another question. Does anyone know how to maintain sessions if server uses Axis and Client uses MS-SOAP tool kit?

Praveen