Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Robert Zeigler <ro...@puregumption.com> on 2007/10/12 20:15:56 UTC

Mistake in null-handling doc?

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/null-handling.html

Gives the following example:

Expression exp = ExpressionFactory.noMatchExp("birthDate",null);

And says that a sql string similar to the following will be generated:

... WHERE t0.BIRTH_DATE IS NULL;

Shouldn't that be:

WHERE t0.BIRTH_DATE IS NOT NULL;

?

(or else noMatchExp needs to be changed to matchExp...)

Cheers,

Robert

PS: I can file a jira for this if you want...  I was going to change
it myself, but I don't have permission to edit that page.

Re: Mistake in null-handling doc?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Good catch. I just fixed that. It will take some time to propagate to
the site though.

Thanks
Andrus