Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Haim Ashkenazi <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/04 12:55:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Strange problem mod_proxy_ajp, jboss and sessions.

Hi

I have a strange session keeping problem between apache 2.2.3 and
jboss 4.2.2. The java side of the problem is documented in the seam
framework forum
(http://www.seamframework.org/Community/StatelessSessionBeanAndModproxyajp)
including a demo application to demonstrate the problem.

In general, the problem is that when I access jboss directly I get the
correct responce, but when I access it through apache with very simple
mod_proxy_ajp configuration (ProxyPass /someplace/
ajp://localhost:8009/someplace/), I don't get the result.

This problem is probably due to a combination of proxy settings and
how jboss seam handles session, so if anybody here knows also
java/seam please take a look at the post and see if you have any
ideas.

Thanks.
--
Haim