Posted to users@maven.apache.org by KLOPP Gerald <gk...@europarl.eu.int> on 2004/02/18 14:21:35 UTC

CheckStyle Plugin

Hi,

The current checkstyle plugin uses checkstyle v3.1.
I would like to use checkstyle v3.3.
I've modified the dependencies used by the plugin in the project.xml file :
    <dependency>
      <groupId>checkstyle</groupId>
      <artifactId>checkstyle</artifactId>
      <version>3.3</version>
      <properties>
        <classloader>root</classloader>
      </properties>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>checkstyle</groupId>
      <artifactId>checkstyle-optional</artifactId>
      <version>3.3</version>
      <properties>
        <classloader>root</classloader>
      </properties>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>

The build process works without any error but the checkstyle report contains ClassNotFound errors for my classes.

Is it possible the use checkstyle v3.3 with Maven?

Thanks,
Gerald

Re: CheckStyle Plugin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Checkstyle plugin presnt in cvs head already use checkstyle 3.3

Emmanuel