Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by er...@free.fr on 2013/10/02 11:44:35 UTC

Multiple CMIS server on same JVM

Hi all,

We are using openCMIS server libs (based on fileshare) for a project where we want to add a CMIS compatibility.

Our application is a WAR deployed generally on Tomcat.

We encounter a problem since we upgrade from the 0.2.0 when we deploy more than one application.
Each application has the same reposotoryId.

As the fileShare we have done a class that extends AbstractServiceFactory.

As random (on tomcat restart), we can connect only to one CMIS server, for the others the username and password sent by the client side are not set in the CallContext on getService method (the repositoryId in the object is set correctly).

By going up in source code (we use WSLD communication) in
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.webservices.createContext
The WebServiceContext.getMessageContext() constains an empty CALL_CONTEXT_MAP ("org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.callcontext")
But the WebServiceContext is given by jaxws ...

Any idea ?

Thanks for help.

Erwan

Re: Multiple CMIS server on same JVM

Posted by er...@free.fr.
Hi,

You were right, no problem with deploying two fileshares.
Something should be wrong in our xml as you said, i will check this.

thanks,

Erwan

note for your information:
- in tomcat 7 when you set a bad folder you have nothing in logs, just a listener start error. Well describe in tomcat 6.
- lots of memory leak alerts in logs ...

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Erwan,