Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sr...@timeinc.com on 2005/12/22 16:23:39 UTC

Regarding Continous build integration.

I would like to know if there are any open-source continuous integration
build tools other than CruiseControl. Is there any other documentation
other than

The following website regarding this.

http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/

We would like to do the following tasks:

a)       Do an end of day build and nightly build.

b)       Email a link for the success build for the right set of
individuals.

c)       Email the build failure to another set of individuals

d)       If the build is successful, publish in a webpage what were the
changes.

Eager to see the ant community suggestions

Thanks

srikrishna

Re: Regarding Continous build integration.

Posted by Erwann Abalain <th...@thales-bm.com>.