Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Shine <ac...@club.webhop.org> on 2012/02/23 08:58:00 UTC

TimeToLive vs. Expiration

Hi,

I am using the latest version of NMS to connect to an ActiveMQ Server
(version 5.5.1). All messages get a time-to-live of 60 seconds.

if the time on the sender pc is incorrect (more than 60 seconds in the
past), the server drops the messages, because the property NMSTimeToLive is
not really "Time-to-live"; it becomes an expiration date.

Is it possible to set a real "Time-to-live" (Arrivaltime on the server +
NMSTimeToLive)?

Re: TimeToLive vs. Expiration

Posted by Shine <ac...@club.webhop.org>.
hi gtully,