Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Mike Young <mi...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/15 21:24:45 UTC

implementing a provider

I am interested in implementing a wsrp provider for the liferay
portal. Where should I look to get more information? Is there a way I
can search the mailing list archives? I took a look at the pluto
provider but I was not able to get a good sense of which interfaces
need to be implemented in order to get this task accomplished.

How much of the WSRP specification do I need to understand to do this?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: implementing a provider

Posted by Mike Young <mi...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to mention that we are a JSR 168 compliant portal vendor.
What kind of effort is involved with integrating with WSRP4J?

Michael