Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org> on 2005/10/01 06:06:48 UTC

Re: ApacheCon US 2005 Documentathon (was Re: [FT] 2005-09-06 Summary)

Just a quick update:

There will be a Hackathon on Dec 10 and 11 that is open to all people
interested on working with us on Forrest documentation.

My tutorial is scheduled for the morning of Dec 10 (if it happens),
after that I'd have time to join in for the rest of the day and the
day after.

Unfortunately it is not yet clear if enrollment for the tutorial is
high enough for it to take place and it might not be until Nov 12 so I
can't yet promise to be there before that.
--
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: ApacheCon US 2005 Documentathon (was Re: [FT] 2005-09-06 Summary)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Just a quick update:
>
> There will be a Hackathon on Dec 10 and 11 that is open to all people
> interested on working with us on Forrest documentation.

How about doing this using Gobby (assuming tests show that it is useful,
otherwise IRC)

I'm not sure I will be able to attend as I will be in Trinidad, however,
I'm there promoting Open Source in business. So I might be able to work
something out. Perhaps Anil and I can get together and have a our own
hackathon at the same time.

Ross