Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Til Obes <ti...@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de> on 2007/11/22 16:19:56 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy problem

Hello,

i have a problem with mod_proxy. I want to redirect all
requests to another apache running on localhost:8080.
So the url https://s1.example.com/ will be proxied to
http://localhost:8080/. But i have a problem with phpmyadmin
running inside this vhost. I use cookie based authentification
and when i hit OK after entering the credentials, something goes
wrong. Firefox is displaying the url:
https://s1.example.comphpmyadmin/index.php?lang=....
Of course this doesnt exist. When i insert a / there, the site gets
displayed and im logged in. I'm confused ....

My config:
<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
         ServerAdmin hosting@example.com
         ServerName s1.example.com
         ProxyPass / http://localhost:8001/
         #<Location />
                 ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8001/
         #</Location>
         ProxyPreserveHost On
         ProxyRequests Off
         <Proxy *>
                 Order deny,allow
                 Allow from all
         </Proxy>
         ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
         LogLevel warn
         CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
         ServerSignature On
         SSLEngine       On
         SSLOptions      +FakeBasicAuth +StrictRequire
         SSLCertificateFile      /etc/apache2/ssl/s1.pem
         SSLCertificateKeyFile   /etc/apache2/ssl/s1.key
         SSLCACertificateFile    /etc/apache2/ssl/chain.pem
</VirtualHost>

So are there any ideas how to solve this?

Regards Til

Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy problem

Posted by Vincent Bray <no...@gmail.com>.
On 22 Nov 2007, at 15:19, Til Obes wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i have a problem with mod_proxy. I want to redirect all
> requests to another apache running on localhost:8080.
> So the url https://s1.example.com/ will be proxied to
> http://localhost:8080/. But i have a problem with phpmyadmin
> running inside this vhost. I use cookie based authentification
> and when i hit OK after entering the credentials, something goes
> wrong. Firefox is displaying the url:
> https://s1.example.comphpmyadmin/index.php?lang=....
> Of course this doesnt exist. When i insert a / there, the site gets
> displayed and im logged in. I'm confused ....

Try setting phpMyAdmin's $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] config variable to
make sure it redirects to a correct url.

--
noodl