Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 19:43:55 UTC

internationalizing page title

Am trying to internationalize the page title. The below snipplet doesnt seem
to work. Where am i going wrong?

<head>
    <wicket:head>
        <title><wicket:message key="login-page-title"/></title>
    </wicket:head>
</head>

regards
Josh

Re: internationalizing page title

Posted by cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,
I know is off topic but maybe you have an answer. :)
I have the following problems. If you have any idea please tell me.
I implemented the application internationalization but
the label components are not refreshed after changing locale. Do you know
why.
Another problem is that when I change the locale I refresh the whole page.
(target.addComponent(instance);) where instance is my Page class. Therefore
all completed fields are lost. I didn't found other solution. Do you have
any idea?
Thanks.

Re: internationalizing page title

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Poko,

The page extends another page, <wicket:head> tags enables the page to
contribute the header section to the parent page.

Regards.

Posted by Poko Booth <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
You will need the following in your application's init:
     getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);

Regards,
      Erik.

Op 27-02-11 18:26, Josh Kamau schreef:
> Anton,
>
> This worked.
>
> <head>
>      <wicket:head>
>          <title>Wicket Demo</title>
>      </wicket:head>
> </head>
>
> regards
>
> Josh.
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Anton Bessonov<ex...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Josh,
>>
>> have you found any solution?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Anton
>>
>>   Am trying to internationalize the page title. The below snipplet doesnt
>>> seem
>>> to work. Where am i going wrong?
>>>
>>> <head>
>>>      <wicket:head>
>>>          <title><wicket:message key="login-page-title"/></title>
>>>      </wicket:head>
>>> </head>
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Josh