Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dave cawthorn <da...@empired.com> on 2006/08/24 10:48:51 UTC

How to have no DDL statements on startup

Is it possible to stop the execution of the create table statements in the
startup process for activemq?

Re: How to have no DDL statements on startup

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/06, Dave cawthorn <da...@empired.com> wrote:

> ok thanks, It was really just to clean the logs up so my clients don't go
> "ohh whats that error" when they watch the startup

Agreed. As soon as the 4.1 release goes out you'll be able to disable this.
--

James
-------

Re: How to have no DDL statements on startup

Posted by Dave cawthorn <da...@empired.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.