Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/20 11:12:33 UTC

Kandula 2?? for Axis 2

Hi all,
I am re-implementing the coordinator part of Kandula for Axis2... Can we
call it Kandula 2... Currently I'm doing a prototype.. After that i'll put a
detailed mail abt the new architecture...

We also want to move the Kandula from cvs to svn... What are the steps do we
need to follow..

thanks & regards,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: Kandula 2?? for Axis 2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Thilina,

need to open a JIRA issue for CVS->SVN migration

-- dims