Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Cherrett <st...@trackingsolutions.ca> on 2005/03/14 16:50:10 UTC

Restriction of pages?

Hi

I would like to restrict access to certain pages within a webapp to certain IP
addesses but not to the whole webapp. What is the best way to do this or do I
need to take another approach?

Thanks
--
Chris Cherrett

Re: Restriction of pages?

Posted by Chris Cherrett <st...@trackingsolutions.ca>.
Tomcat 5.028.

Will that do amd is your solution the only one?

Thanks

Re: Restriction of pages?

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net