Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/05 23:49:37 UTC

Re: Mentor cleanup

Hi,

I got a bit sidetracked, but let's pick this up again.

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My next step will be to send a friendly ping over the next few days to
> anyone who's listed as inactive in these lists and who didn't already
> reply here

So I talked with everyone mentioned in May and based on that I've now
updated the Incubator records to no longer list the following as
active mentors:

    Airavata:     Paul Fremantle
    Clerezza:     Karl Pauls
    DeviceMap:    Sylvain Wallez
    Droids:       Paul Fremantle
    Mesos:        Brian McCallister
    NPanday:      Maria Odea Ching
    Nuvem:        Paul Fremantle
    Tashi:        Paul Fremantle
    VXQuery:      Paul Fremantle

Anyone on this list is of course free to get back into action whenever
they like!

Meanwhile, if you're involved with one of the above projects, please
make sure that the community is aware of having one less mentor to
call upon. You may also consider asking for new volunteers if needed.

While on it, I also updated our records to reflect the following
resignations that were already communicated earlier:

    Amber:        Brian McCallister
    Openmeetings: Ross Gardler
    Wookie:       Sylvain Wallez

BR,