Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/01/14 01:40:14 UTC

Re: 1.1.3

After pondering this for a bit, I would like to see us apply
option #1 to 1.1.2 and release 1.1.3 withing the next hour. (2?)
We can take some time to research this issue more thoroughly for
a 1.2 fix.

I'll roll 1.1.3 as soon as we have concensus.

Re: 1.1.3

Posted by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>.
On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> After pondering this for a bit, I would like to see us apply
> option #1 to 1.1.2 and release 1.1.3 withing the next hour. (2?)
> We can take some time to research this issue more thoroughly for
> a 1.2 fix.
>
> I'll roll 1.1.3 as soon as we have concensus.

Has it been thoroughly checked ?

Seems 1.1.2 got out without proper testing.