Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/02 21:13:46 UTC

coast clear, + status report on shade

The problem I reported with svn was local to my checkout; my checkin
had succeeded.

I've applied all the patches with tests, and even written tests for
two without tests. I've invited two others to provide tests, and
there's one interesting patch that poses a legal issue: the submitted
just posted a github pull request, so since the JIRA is at codehaus, I
have legal qualms. I've asked legal-discuss. In a week, with or
without these, I propose to release.

Re: coast clear, + status report on shade

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working now on an integration test for
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE-94

Done

Robert

Re: coast clear, + status report on shade

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE-102

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem I reported with svn was local to my checkout; my checkin
> had succeeded.
>
> I've applied all the patches with tests, and even written tests for
> two without tests. I've invited two others to provide tests, and
> there's one interesting patch that poses a legal issue: the submitted
> just posted a github pull request, so since the JIRA is at codehaus, I
> have legal qualms. I've asked legal-discuss. In a week, with or
> without these, I propose to release.

Thanks for the hard work :-)

I plan to work on some more documentation patches today. I'll go