Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by TNO <tn...@free.fr> on 2010/01/27 22:04:33 UTC

T5 security and ConcurrentSessionController

Hello

i am trying to setup the concurrent session control feature provided by
Spring Security Framework with tapestry-spring-security 2.1.1. My idea
is to prevent a user from logging in many times.

It didn't work at all, I have this ERROR 22:00:51.843
/admin/j_spring_security_check  (?:?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.springframework.security.ui.session.HttpSessionEventPublisher.sessionCreated(HttpSessionEventPublisher.java:70)

Here's my AppModule :

    public static AuthenticationManager buildMyProviderManager() throws
Exception {

        ConcurrentSessionControllerImpl c = new
ConcurrentSessionControllerImpl();
        c.setSessionRegistry(new SessionRegistryImpl());
        c.setMaximumSessions(1);
        c.setExceptionIfMaximumExceeded(true);
        c.afterPropertiesSet();

        ProviderManager pm = new ProviderManager();
        pm.setSessionController(c);
        pm.afterPropertiesSet();

        return pm;
    }

in web.xml :
    <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.security.ui.session.HttpSessionEventPublisher</listener-class>

    </listener>

I appreciate any help.
Best Regards, Thomas

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 100127-0, 27/01/2010
Analyse le : 27/01/2010 22:04:34