Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/27 04:52:22 UTC

[Axis2][Chat]Skip this week afternoon chat

Hi All;
Today is a public holiday here and most Axis2 ppl at SL might not
around. (they might connect from home yet there is no garentee).
Shall we skip the chat officially.

If ppl are around at time we can have a little chat. (I might be
around too unless am bored been alone ;) )  Yet offically shall we
call it off for this week.

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2][Chat]Skip this week afternoon chat

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Srinath Perera wrote:

>Today is a public holiday here and most Axis2 ppl at SL might not
>around. (they might connect from home yet there is no garentee).
>Shall we skip the chat officially.
>
>If ppl are around at time we can have a little chat. (I might be
>around too unless am bored been alone ;) )  Yet offically shall we
>call it off for this week.

I am actually pretty busy so I am all for  skipping :)

I have moved agenda to next week - so please revise if there are changes
required:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ChatAgenda/20041103

thanks,

alek