Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2004/05/31 17:17:35 UTC

accessing pom elements from xdoc

I have some xdoc that looks like this:

maven -DartifactId=@pom.artifactId@ -DgroupId=@pom.groupId@
-Dversion=@pom.currentVersion@ example:download

which results in

maven -DartifactId=maven-ejbgen-plugin -DgroupId=codeczar-ejbgen
-Dversion=@pom.currentVersion@ example:download

so it seems that some pom elements are available and others aren't
within xdoc.

Also @maven.final.name@ is replaced but  @maven.example.goal@ isn't
where maven.example.goal is a property which exists within the current
project.

Is there a workaround to obtain the values for these vars during site
generation?

thanks
Nathan

Re: accessing pom elements from xdoc

Posted by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com>.
my mistake,  just realised I was using filters to populate the vars when
copying the xdoc source document

just added the following

         <filterset>
           <filter token="pom.artifactId" value="${pom.artifactId}"/>
           <filter token="pom.groupId" value="${pom.groupId}"/>
           <filter token="pom.currentVersion"
value="${pom.currentVersion}"/>
           <filter token="maven.example.goal"
value="${maven.example.goal}"/>
           <filter token="maven.final.name" value="${maven.final.name}"/>
         </filterset>