Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rbsn Lbk <or...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/12 11:00:01 UTC

How to disable the tapestry default loading on refresh page

Hi,

I am having some issues with the default Tapestry loading on refresh the
page. I will give more context:

I have an application with tabs, and each tab refresh the page when I click
it. The issue is, that sometimes  move back and forth between pages and
other pages freezes my application.

Re: How to disable the tapestry default loading on refresh page

Posted by Carlos Montero Canabal <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you want you can disable it throw SymbolsContants on AppModule

https://tapestry.apache.org/5.4/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/SymbolConstants.html#ENABLE_PAGELOADING_MASK

public void contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String,
String> configuration)
{
  configuration.add(SymbolConstants.ENABLE_PAGELOADING_MASK, "false");
}

Posted by Jens Breitenstein <ma...@j-b-s.de>.
Hi!

What does "freezes my application" mean? Maybe your business logic
creates a deadlock? Maybe a thread dump will give some insights why it
is hanging?

Jens