Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 16:11:01 UTC

Need a more verbose message than java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy

Hello,

Is there a way to get TomEE+ more verbose than when currently it throws
"TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy" ?

Looks like something is missing related to annotation processor, but hard
to debug without a more verbose message.
I'm using latest 1.5.1 snapshot.
As a by-pass, is there a way to activate more traces (how?)

Thanks,
Alex

PS: here's the stack for my latest case:

SEVERE: Unable to deploy collapsed ear in war
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/WS]
java.lang.ArrayStoreException:
sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseClassArray(AnnotationParser.java:673)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseArray(AnnotationParser.java:480)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:306)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation(AnnotationParser.java:241)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:88)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations(AnnotationParser.java:70)
    at java.lang.Class.initAnnotationsIfNecessary(Class.java:3089)
    at java.lang.Class.getAnnotation(Class.java:3048)
    at java.lang.Class.isAnnotationPresent(Class.java:3061)
    at org.apache.xbean.finder.AnnotationFinder.findAnnotatedClasses(

Re: Need a more verbose message than java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
It should have been in.

Btw if you can share a webapp reproducing it it will be easier to work on
it (we are a bit blind on this topic for the moment)

any hope you can do it?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,