Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Indudhar Devanath <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/13 14:30:56 UTC

Re: Apache File Upload - Create class and reuse it

I am not sure why anyone wants to upload 10 image files in one form
submit!  But assuming the business requirement is to blame, yes, you can do
as you explained below.

If I were you, I would split the file uploads to one (or max 2) per request
(or form submit, as in your case). If the user is connecting to the app on
a low bandwidth network, uploading 10 files and 15 other relevant
information in one form submit can take quite a while.  If the user doesn't
get a feedback soon, they might get disenchanted and cancel out.

Indu