Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by vsripada <vs...@csnet.cs.odu.edu> on 2004/05/18 20:08:28 UTC

there is no xml-apis.jar file in axis-c-win32-current-bin.zip

hi
    i'm been mailing in this group regarding usage of wsdl2ws tool.... and i've been trying ur suggestions.....i'm not yet succesful in running it yet...........when i wanted to start over again with the installation axis-c++ ....i have come across a strange problem...............

i've installed the axis-c-win32-current-bin.zip   avialable at http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/

instructions given in the configuration of the wsdl2ws tool at

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/winuser-guide.html

it is instructed that we need set the class path of
axis.jar
commons-discovery.jar
commons-logging.jar
jaxrpc.jar
saaj.jar
wsdl4j.jar
xml-apis.jar

i dont see xml-apis.jar file in the \lib\axisjava.

i dont see xml-apis.jar file  either in  axis-c-src-win32-current-src.zip

the file is avialable in linux distribution .....i've copied the xml-apis.jar file form linux distribution into my
\lib\axisjava  even then i'm unable to use WSDL2WS tool

my sample calculator program is running fine...so i think the installation of axis-c++ went fine...............

wanted to know if the xml-apis.jar file is missing in the distribution or there is no need of the file in using wsdl2ws tool ?

cheers
raja