Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/22 19:18:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] 4.3.0 RC

Sijie,

You mentioned putting an RC together by the end of this week. Sounds good, but what are the issues you want to have in? As per jira of today, there is one blocker (not patch available), one critical, an one major patch available.

-Flavio

Re: [DISCUSS] 4.3.0 RC

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Those tickets are in 4.3.0 should be considered. I break them into
categories.

- Protobuf Change:
  * for now, there is 2 +1 on it. I would trigger jenkin build. If it
passed, I would push it in.
  * bookkeeper-49, bookkeeper-587, could be resolved after this in.

- SSL Change:
  * Ivan could re-generate the patch after protobuf change is in. or if it
doesn't need to be included in 4.3.0, we could move to next release.

- Stats Collection:
  * BOOKKEEPER-398: which has only one piece (BOOKKEEPER-697) remained.
after the protobuf change is in, I could generate the patch.
  * BOOKKEEPER-736: not sure if we need stats on recovery. if we need, I
could generate for it too. if no, we could move it to next release.

- Bug fixes

- Sijie