Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jana Parvanova <ja...@sirma.bg> on 2006/01/27 10:08:20 UTC

PanelNavigation - selected item style help

Hi all!

I am sure it's something stupid I'm missing here but anyway:
I have a panelNavigation:

<t:panelNavigation separatorClass="blueTitle"
     itemStyle="color:green"
     activeItemStyle="color:red">

  <t:outputText value="a1"/>
  <t:commandNavigation id="menuClientList"
         value="aa1"
         action="#{mNavigationMenu.actionClientsList}"/>
  <t:commandNavigation id="menuClientNew"
         value="aa2"
         action="#{mNavigationMenu.actionClientNew}"/>

All the items are green and the separator is blue, but active items are
never shown as such (red).
Anyone have a clue what the problem might be? Do I need to to do something
else beside including the t:panelNavigation in my page?

Thanks a lot!

Jana