Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2004/01/15 10:16:23 UTC

RE: FileSet problem: include file with folder name containing spa ce

Quick hint: use / instead of \. Personally I usually dont know when \ stands
for
itself and when it´s used for masking other characters.

And Ant will handle /.

Ant should be able to handle spaces. But if not try
    String filename = "/Integration/Portal*Gen/try.xml";

Jan

Posted by chpchew <ch...@cs.usm.my>.
hi:
    thanks to the quick reply. I had try on the solution you give. but both
of your solution can't really work for me.

1)    the first solution: use / instead of \
       >> the result still same. it will consider it as 2 element

2)     the second solution: use "/Integration/Portal*Gen/try.xml";
        >> basically fileset will treat it as one single element. but the
problem is on the * part. the problem might occur if I have another folder
named //Integration/Portal_Gen or /Integration/Portal2Gen. am I right?

Regards,
Chew