Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Kamal Ezzaki <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/07 10:42:39 UTC

Guacamole Interface Blank Page

*Hello after i restart my centos server i get a blank Page and when i check
out my log files i have ths error : *
*Mar  7 05:42:16 localhost server: 05:42:16.838 [http-bio-8080-exec-3]
ERROR o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionMapper - Unexpected internal error:Mar  7
05:42:16 localhost server: ### Error querying database.  Cause:
com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link
failureMar  7 05:42:16 localhost server: The last packet sent successfully
to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any
packets from the server.Mar  7 05:42:16 localhost server: ### The error may
exist in org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/user/UserMapper.xmlMar  7 05:42:16
localhost server: ### The error may involve
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.user.UserMapper.selectOneMar  7 05:42:16
localhost server: ### The error occurred while executing a queryMar  7
05:42:16 localhost server: ### Cause:

Re: Guacamole Interface Blank Page

Posted by Kamal Ezzaki <ka...@gmail.com>.
OKeeeey i found it and you were right Mike this is a probleem with SElinux
and after i execute this commande "*sudo setenforce 0" *it's work thank you
all

Re: Guacamole Interface Blank Page

Posted by Kamal Ezzaki <ka...@gmail.com>.
i checked my guacamole.properties and the details are correct and also
Mysql is running . The problem is that everything was working fine until i
reboot my Centos Systeme

Re: Guacamole Interface Blank Page

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 5:48 AM Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2019, 02:43 Kamal Ezzaki <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *Hello after i restart my centos server i get a blank Page and when i
>> check out my log files i have ths error : *
>> *Mar  7 05:42:16 localhost server: 05:42:16.838 [http-bio-8080-exec-3]
>> ERROR o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionMapper - Unexpected internal error:Mar  7
>> 05:42:16 localhost server: ### Error querying database.  Cause:
>> com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link
>> failure*
>>

> Double check that the network details for your database server in
> guacamole.properties are correct.
>
> Assuming they are, I recommend checking your SELinux audit logs. Tomcat
> may be being denied network access to MySQL.

Or, if this was right after you restarted your system, make sure that MySQL
is starting up and is set to start on boot.

-Nick

Re: Guacamole Interface Blank Page

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019, 02:43 Kamal Ezzaki <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Hello after i restart my centos server i get a blank Page and when i
> check out my log files i have ths error : *
> *Mar  7 05:42:16 localhost server: 05:42:16.838 [http-bio-8080-exec-3]
> ERROR o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionMapper - Unexpected internal error:Mar  7
> 05:42:16 localhost server: ### Error querying database.  Cause:
> com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link
> failure*

Double check that the network details for your database server in
guacamole.properties are correct.

Assuming they are, I recommend checking your SELinux audit logs. Tomcat may
be being denied network access to MySQL.

- Mike