Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Nick Baker <nb...@pentaho.com> on 2015/09/09 16:08:20 UTC

Kara 3.0.5 Release date?

Hey All,

I see that the current plan is to release 3.0.5 on 9/15. Is this still the case? There's a bug fix we need in there and our release is planned for the end of the month. We can ship a patched version if needed, but would definitely like to ship the official build.

-Nick

Re: Karaf 3.0.5 Release date?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
afaik the vote wasn't closed yet, so you can find it in the stage
repository.
Take a look at the dev mailinglist to find the correct repository.
Oh and you're also entitled to vote on this release if it satisfies you :-)

regards, Achim

:

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Karaf 3.0.5 Release date?

Posted by Evgeniy Kirichenko <ev...@gmail.com>.

--
С уважением, Евгений Кириченко.

Re: Karaf 3.0.5 Release date?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Roman,

it's in progress (the release:perform is actually running now ;)).

Regards
JB

On 10/02/2015 10:35 AM, Roman Sakno wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Is there any news about 3.0.5 release date? I see frozen version in
> repository(3.0.5 tag) but without fresh artifacts on Maven Central. We can't
> use version 3.0.4 because of bug
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3941. This bug was fixed in
> 3.0.5.
>
> -Roman

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf 3.0.5 Release date?

Re: Kara 3.0.5 Release date?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Nick,

yes, we plan it for next week.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Kara 3.0.5 Release date?

Posted by Nick Baker <nb...@pentaho.com>.
KAR Deployer not using karaf.data property, hardcoded to "data"

Re: Kara 3.0.5 Release date?

Posted by ellirael <el...@mail.ru>.
I am curious what bug are you talking about?