Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2003/06/30 08:07:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Struts-Silicon-Valley July 2nd meeting in Mountain Vie w

The next Silicon Valley Struts User Group meeting is happening this week in
Mountain View at 7pm on Wednesday, July 2nd. A demonstration of Exadel
Struts Studio, by Igor Shabalov, will show why you need more than just a
Java IDE to be a productive Struts User. This event is free and open to the
public. Please refer to the online announcement for the details and
directions to the meeting site:

  http://www.baychi.org/calendar/20030702/

It is important that I get an accurate headcount in advance for meeting
facility planning purposes and for determining how much pizza and soft
drinks to order. So, please do RSVP in advance per the instructions in the
online announcement. I'll make sure that the facilities and food are
adequate for all that RSVP by noon on the day of the event.

Thanks, Van

Mike Van Riper
mailto:mike.vanriper@baychi.org
http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts