Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/01/19 16:43:02 UTC

RE: Cocoon2 UML diagram info - stop this madness!!

<ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>Erm... that's Cocoon 1, not Cocoon 2.
>
>Any chance of a Cocoon 2 UML diagram aswell?

Oh no, not again!! :[

Look, it really wasn't necessary to flood the list with about 10 messages on
this topic! Just sign up for a geocities account (or _whatever_, let's not
get into a webhosting flamewar here), publish it, and post the URL to the
list.

Just ONE message to the list, and everyone's happy.

Let's hope this time we DON'T have a repeat scenario:

A> I've never heard of Cocoon 2, where can I download it?

B> I've heard of it, but I'd just like to say I don't know how to download
it either, because I'm behind a firewall.

C> Same here.

D> Okay, I'll download it, and post it to you.

A> Okay.

E> Okay, sounds good to me.

A> Okay, done. Who wants a copy?

F> Me!

G> Me!

H> Look, I told you before, don't spam the list, put it up on the web!

I> I can host it.

A> Okay, I'm sending it to you now.

A> Okay, hope you got it.

Z> Actually that's Cocoon 2 from a month ago, what about a more up-to-date
version?