Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by SHUANG SU <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/11 12:51:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 2)

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the release of Apache ECharts
(incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 2).

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/5.0.0-rc.2/

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/KEYS

The Git commit for this release is:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-echarts.git;a=commit;h=d7658ec

The Release Note is available in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/5.0.0-rc.2/RELEASE_NOTE.txt

Build Guide:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/blob/5.0.0-rc.2/README.md#build

Doc for 5.0.0-rc.2:
https://echarts.apache.org/next/en/option.html

Examples for 5.0.0-rc.2:
https://echarts.apache.org/next/examples/en/index.html

Please vote on releasing this package as:
Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 2)
by "2020-11-14T13:45:01.761Z".

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.

A checklist for reference:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

--------------------------

Thanks,
------------------------------
 Su Shuang (100pah)
------------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 2)

Posted by SHUANG SU <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Zhongxiang.

Because of the build issue in Windows, this vote is closed.
The new vote will be created after this issue is fixed.

Thanks,
------------------------------
 Su Shuang (100pah)
------------------------------

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by SHUANG SU <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ville!

That should be fixed in the next vote.

Thanks,
------------------------------
 Su Shuang (100pah)
------------------------------

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Currently testing this, will post my results once 5.0.0rc3 goes up for vote. I noticed that the link to the build guide https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/blob/5.0.0-rc.2/README.md#build results in a 404, which seems to indicate a missing git tag.

Posted by siwen su <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Checked:

- Build successfully from source

- DISCLAIMER file exists

- LICENSE and NOTICE files exists

- NOTICE year correct

- The release file is in right place

Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> 于2020年11月11日周三 下午11:03写道:

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Checked signatures, hash, incubating in name, DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE.

Builds on macOS with npm updated.

Regards,
Dave