Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mike Miller <mm...@digitalpilot.com> on 2001/05/14 19:45:42 UTC

changing default.psml

Hi, I just started working with Jetspeed and want to modify the shipped
default.psml.  It seems like I have to shutdown and restart Tomcat after
every change to default.psml.  Is this true?  Is there a better way to
see my changes without having to continually bounce Tomcat?

Mike Miller
Digital Pilot Corporation
office:   (972)  739 - 8570
cell:     (214) 477-9953
fax:     (972) 739-8501
mike@digitalpilot.com

Re: changing default.psml

Posted by ra...@networks.groupvu.com.
Mike Miller wrote:

> Hi, I just started working with Jetspeed and want to modify the shipped
> default.psml.  It seems like I have to shutdown and restart Tomcat after
> every change to default.psml.  Is this true?  Is there a better way to
> see my changes without having to continually bounce Tomcat?

Which version of Jetspeed do you use ? PSML files changes are supposed to be
detected dynamically. Please note however that your browser may actually cache
results and not request the page, for development I usually disable all browser
cache.

--
Raphaƫl Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net