Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Nonentity <no...@tormail.org> on 2013/01/28 06:41:58 UTC

Screen sharing / recording issues

 In any given room on my server, I will click "Actions --> Share/Record
Screen" and have nothing happen. Nothing shows up in any of my three log
files either. I can't even get a response from "Share/Record Screen" in
the upper right-hand corner of the room. I have no clue what's going on
here and this would be a great feature for me and my users, if any other
info is needed, please reply.

P.S.: When entering a room, I can record the 5 seconds of test audio and
video and play it back multiple times.

Re: Screen sharing / recording issues

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great, you need to set up your browser to open jnlp files with javaws

Posted by Nonentity <no...@tormail.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

red5 issue

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
red5-debug.bat showing as in command line:

C:\red5>red5
Starting Red5
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap

Re: Screen sharing / recording issues

Posted by Nonentity <no...@tormail.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--