Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Matthew Holt <mh...@redhat.com> on 2006/07/27 19:08:00 UTC

Plugin Documentation

Hey All,
  I was looking through the wiki plugin page and noticed that a number
of the plugins didn't have much documentation. I was trying to find help
on how to query using the query-basic plugin. If anyone can reply with
the list of queries that this plugin supports, I'll update the wiki.

The same goes for all the other plugins that aren't self-explanatory. If
you created the plugin, it'd be great if you could update it on the wiki
with a page describing functionality. If you don't want to go to the
wiki, just reply to the list and I'll add it to the wiki for you.

Thanks...
Matt