Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com> on 2009/01/09 17:35:02 UTC

Re: Installing Multiple instances of servicemix

Hello

I'm trying to do the same thing but when the second instance comes up the
first instance gets the following messages:

11:21:04,408 | DEBUG | ActiveMQ Session Task | JMSFlow                  |
i.nmr.flow.jms.AbstractJMSFlow  378 | ServiceMix: broadcasting info for
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.event.EndpointEvent[source=ServiceEndpoint[service={http://servicemix.org/wsnotification}Publisher,endpoint=Anonymous]]
11:21:04,411 | DEBUG | ActiveMQ Session Task | JMSFlow                  |
i.nmr.flow.jms.AbstractJMSFlow  378 | ServiceMix: broadcasting info for
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.event.EndpointEvent[source=ServiceEndpoint[service={http://servicemix.org/wsnotification}CreatePullPoint,endpoint=Broker]]
11:21:04,411 | DEBUG | ActiveMQ Session Task | JMSFlow                  |
i.nmr.flow.jms.AbstractJMSFlow  378 | ServiceMix: broadcasting info for
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.event.EndpointEvent[source=ServiceEndpoint[service={http://servicemix.org/wsnotification}NotificationBroker,endpoint=Broker]]
11:21:04,443 | DEBUG |
pool-flow.jca.ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.org.apache.servicemix.JCAFlow-thread-3
| JCAFlow                  | cemix.jbi.nmr.flow.jca.JCAFlow  389 |
ServiceMix: broadcasting info for
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.event.EndpointEvent[source=ServiceEndpoint[service={http://servicemix.org/wsnotification}Publisher,endpoint=Anonymous]]
11:21:04,448 | DEBUG |
pool-flow.jca.ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.org.apache.servicemix.JCAFlow-thread-3
| JCAFlow                  | cemix.jbi.nmr.flow.jca.JCAFlow  389 |
ServiceMix: broadcasting info for
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.event.EndpointEvent[source=ServiceEndpoint[service={http://servicemix.org/wsnotification}CreatePullPoint,endpoint=Broker]]
11:21:04,457 | DEBUG |
pool-flow.jca.ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.org.apache.servicemix.JCAFlow-thread-3
| JCAFlow                  | cemix.jbi.nmr.flow.jca.JCAFlow  389 |
ServiceMix: broadcasting info for
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.event.EndpointEvent[source=ServiceEndpoint[service={http://servicemix.org/wsnotification}NotificationBroker,endpoint=Broker]]

So the underlying ActiveMqs are connected via multicast. I want my
ServiceMix instances to be totally independent.   Do I need to turn off the
multicasting? Should I turn off the multicasting? How do I turn off the
multicasting?

Thanks
Tom

Posted by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com>.