Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike La Budde <mi...@irista.com> on 2000/11/06 17:37:40 UTC

Tomcat + Apache + mod_jk questions/issues

I have a coupla' questions regarding mod_jk useage to integrate tomcat w/
apache.

My environment is:
	Red Hat Linux 7.0 (w/ glibc patches)
	SUN JDK1.2.2_006
	Apache 1.3.14
	Tomcat 3.2beta6

Here's my mod_jk.conf file:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

JkWorkersFile /opt/tomcat/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile  logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel warn
JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /*.do ajp12
JkMount /servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /examples/* ajp12

</IfModule>

1. The generated file mod_jk.conf-auto always ends up with the following
things wrong/missing:
	a) LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so (instead of modules/mod_jk.so -
maybe this is different in the version of apache I'm using compared to the
way it used to be?
	b) Although I've attempted to JKMount /*.do to ajp12 this appears nowhere
in the generated file.

Naturally, I created my own mod_jk.config file and included this into
httpd.conf, but I was wondering if these were genuine bugs or if I was just
missing something?

Thanks,

Mike