Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Vishesh Jindal <Vi...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/09/26 11:50:32 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Upgrading Mockito & phasing out powermock

Hi all,

I wanted to update everyone that powermock is completely removed from main branch now. Thank you everyone for helping out on this.

Regards,
Vishesh

________________________________
Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Good job Vishesh !

-Wei

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Good work Vishesh!

Regards.

________________________________
great, thanks you for your persistence and effort in general.

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] Upgrading Mockito & phasing out powermock

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Great work Vishesh, thanks!

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 11:15
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] Upgrading Mockito & phasing out powermock

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan