Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/02 06:41:02 UTC

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Hi Flavio,

If you want to adjust the writing statement for Oracle, you can implement
the JDBCDialect for Oracle, and pass to the JDBCUpsertTableSink when
constructing via `JDBCOptions.Builder#setDialect`. In this way, you don't
need to recompile the source code of flink-jdbc.

Best,
Jark

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Flavio,

We can just document after support dialect through JDBCTableFactory.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

--
Flavio Pompermaier
Development Department

OKKAM S.r.l.
Tel. +(39) 0461 041809

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Flavio,

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

--
Flavio Pompermaier
Development Department

OKKAM S.r.l.
Tel. +(39) 0461 041809

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bowen,

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Flavio,

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: Read data from Oracle using Flink SQL API

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Flavio,

--