Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohammad Arshad <ar...@apache.org> on 2021/04/12 17:51:12 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.6.3 candidate 2

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 7 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Damien Diederen
- Norbert Kalmar
- Szalay-Bekő Máté
- Enrico Olivelli (binding)
- Patrick Hunt (binding)
- Flavio Junqueira (binding)
- Mohammad Arshad

There are no disapproving votes.

I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this great release !

Thanks & Regards
Arshad