Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk> on 2006/10/24 12:40:16 UTC

Creation of "Internal Company"

In the documentation there is a reference to using the Party Manager to
create a user of role "Internal Company" which is represents the target
company to be managed.  But the Party Manager only gives me:-

Create New Party Detail
[*] Create New Party Group
[*] Create New Person
[*] Create Customer
[*] Create Prospect
[*] Create Employee

None of which seem to be an Internal Company, and although I may well have
missed it I could not see how to put any of these Partys into role "Internal
Company".

Is there a guide to setting up these first steps?  I looked but could not
find one (again I may have missed it).

David

Re: Creation of "Internal Company"

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi David,

Just create a new Party Group and add to it the role of internal
organization.

Jacopo