Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sterpu Victor <vi...@ambra.ro> on 2005/10/06 11:34:42 UTC

[users@httpd] apache2 suexec and php-cgi

I try to use apache-suexec.
I have mandriva 10.2 with php-cgi installed.
But php are not threated as cgi's.
Other cgi's are working with suexec(perl).

Where can I find some documentation about how to make this work?

Thank you.

[users@httpd] Re: max_execution_time in php?

Posted by Joost de Heer <sa...@xs4all.nl>.
Oscar Haeger said:
> Hi.
> I'm a bit curious about php and the max_execution_time.

The people at the PHP mailing list are better for answering this question,
as this has nothing to do with Apache.

Joost

Re: [users@httpd] max_execution_time in php?

Posted by "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>.
Do a phpinfo, and take a look on which php.ini mod_php is relying.
Sometimes the cgi rely on one, and mod_php on another.